As the director of an early childhood program, you are in a unique position to influence the decision-making policies and practices at your center. In this book you’ll learn that participative management is both a philosophy and a set of behaviors that define your interactions with people. You’ll explore techniques for managing the daily business of your center by involving others in critical decisions affecting their professional fulfillment. If you are serious about wanting staff to become vital partners in achieving centerwide goals, then this book is essential reading.
Circle of Influence will help you …
- determine your preferred decision-making style
- analyze different types of decisions
- assess the impact of the decisions you make
- solicit feedback about organizational practices
- increase the level of trust among your staff
- make better decisions
2011, soft cover, perfect bound, 92 pages, 7 x 10, illustrations, ISBN: 9780982708217
There are no reviews yet.