Meetings are the glue that holds early childhood organizations together. Whether it’s a weekly staff meeting, a monthly parent meeting, or an annual board meeting, directors rely on meetings as the primary vehicle for communicating information, identifying and solving problems, and making new decisions and modifying old ones. There is no avoiding it, skill in facilitating meetings is essential for effective program management. This book is filled with practical tips and techniques to help you reverse the slump you may be experiencing in meeting effectiveness. You’ll learn how to accomplish more work in less time and have more fun in the process.
Making the Most of Meetings will help you…
- craft a well-designed agenda
- engage participants in lively, substantive discussion
- increase interpersonal understanding among participants
- solve problems in a collegial way
- make action plans that get implemented
- build a more productive work team
- increase shared commitment to your center’s goals
2011, soft cover, perfect bound, 104 pages, 7 x 10, ISBN 9780962189456
There are no reviews yet.